New to me.

Schoolcop

Oct 19, 2020
Just got my 2020 Silverado ltz with the 3.0 this past Saturday. I managed to find a used truck with 12000 miles on it. This thing has lots more pep than I thought it would have. On the ride home I started feathering the throttle to see what kind of mileage I could squeeze out of it and got 31 at one point. It also has more gadgets than any vehicle I ever owned, I’m still learning everything. So far I’m loving it.

Just got my 2020 Silverado ltz with the 3.0 this past Saturday. I managed to find a used truck with 12000 miles on it. This thing has lots more pep than I thought it would have. On the ride home I started feathering the throttle to see what kind of mileage I could squeeze out of it and got 31 at one point. It also has more gadgets than any vehicle I ever owned, I’m still learning everything. So far I’m loving it.
Have a 2020 LTZ 2 wd also. Has 13k. You will love that truck, and yes it is very quick for what it is. Because the torque is delivered so low in the rpm range it’s cat quick in traffic. That torque and that 10 speed tranny make for great combo. There are several fb groups on that engine. One has over 3 thousand members. Lots of good info.

Welcome! You'll love the truck... Used trucks are had to find right now, much less a 3.0 Duramax.. nice find!

Back