Hey everybody!

Willydruis

Oct 30, 2020
Hello! I'm new to this forum and very excited to learn from everyone. I purchased a 2020 Silverado 1500 RST 3.0 Duramax November of 2019. My 1st diesel truck. I had a 2009 2500 HD 6.0 and before that a 2000 1500 4.3 both 8 ft beds. Been a chevy truck guy for about 10 years now. I'm currently at 6400 miles (it's my weekend warrior) and so far it's doing just fine. Two oil changes so far, 1st from dealer (free) and second I did in my garage. The one thing that's been on my mind is the lack of regen indication to the driver. I've seen a video on YouTube of a guy with live data on what appears to be his phone or dashcam possibly. Does anyone know if this is from a bluetooth ODB2 or software that can be downloaded straight to the truck? It states in the manual that if the truck is turned of during regen then it will resume on its next start up / drive. I'm a little concerned about the truck not completely finishing its regen process. Hope to get to know everyone and help in any way I can. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20201124_152029.jpg
    20201124_152029.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 6
Welcome!

You'll never get an indication on the dash of a regen unless something is wrong.

I use this OBD Monitor:

You can buy apps on your phone, depending if you use an iPhone or Android to monitor the status. I've used OBD Fusion my iPhone which works well.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back