Led bulbs

Tony

Sep 15, 2021
Hey guys. Has anyone replaced the rear brake turn signal bulbs to red led Only marker is led. I have replaced front turn, reverse, and license plate bulbs to led. Rear turn and brake I believe is the same bulb. Just ordered a pair of Lasfit 7443 to replace the brake bulb. Thanks. Tony

Any problems like hyperflash when you did the turns? I'm looking at chaging mine too.

BTW, you see this warning in the owners manual against LEDs?

LED Warning.png

Not saying it has any merit. Probably just GM trying to keep us from going into Denali territory.

Hey guys. Has anyone replaced the rear brake turn signal bulbs to red led Only marker is led. I have replaced front turn, reverse, and license plate bulbs to led. Rear turn and brake I believe is the same bulb. Just ordered a pair of Lasfit 7443 to replace the brake bulb. Thanks. Tony
No problems with hyper flash. I only use Lasfit bulbs. Used them on my 2016 GMC Canyon I had before this truck with no issues.

For the brakes, did you get red or white ones? I've seen some that were so bright that they made the brake lights pink. Probably red would would be safe.

Here s a heads up I'm sure someone already knows this but----- If you had an idea to make the front interior overhead dome lights brighter to LED exta-bright bulbs, ( I feel they are very dim, old age I guess)
, well they are soldered in circuit board bulbs, so don't waste your time taking down that overhead assembly, by the way only remove 2 screws by the windshield side of the plastic assemble hold it in, deep recess needs a thin T-15 then the back pulls down with clips, don't bother taking down the small "L" trim pieces as the only access is from back with about 10 T-10 screws to split unit only to see soldered in LED s.
I have replaced the reverse lights from eBay ( 2x T15 921 912 LED Reverse Backup Light Bulbs W16W 6000K White Canbus Error Free about $10 for 2) and they did make a world of difference like daylight now. I just ordered the Lasfit front amber turn bulbs with the free ship and special discount they had going. ( (7440 7441 W21W WY21W CANBUS Anti Hyper Flash LED Turn Signal Lights Blinker Bulbs | Amber Yellow, 2 Bulbs $46) kinda pricey but heard others on others on forums say the eBay ones for turn don't work? I will let you know how they work?

Installed the Lasfit I ordered above today, front turn bulbs, installed one and started the truck to see turn bulb error on DIC, I then walked to the front to see it blink and was not blinking, so I removed it and switched in the socket started blinking very bright, I reinstalled in the housing and yes huge difference as I compared Lasfit bulb to factory bulb, then I looked and no error message. I then installed the other bulb, Yes I'm impressed with the crispness of the flash and the brightness. Happy decision for sure.

I have an update on the red led turn and brake bulb on my 2021 elevation max. I installed the lasfit 7443 red and got a hyper flash I have the ambers in the front with no problems. I guess adding the rears broke the camels back. I’m not going to mess with the resisters. So just thought Id let you guys know what I ran into….

The marker light or tail light is led on my gmc elevation but the turn brake bulb is halogen

Same here on my 2021 Elevation. Regular bulbs for brake and turns, front and rear.

Back