New owner

Tony

Sep 15, 2021
Hey all. Just bought the 2021 GMC Sierra with the elevation x31 trim. 3.0 duramax. I’m here to find out what you guys know and recommend for this truck. Thanks ahead of time….

Welcome. You have the same truck and package that I do and I love mine. Hope yours gives you long years of trouble free service!
As for recommendations I will be installing a Stahlbus oil change valve today as I have ~1000 miles. I also have on order a BAK Revolver X4S tonneau. The only other thing that I might recommend is an organizer for that cavernous center console (assuming you have the bucket seats). Best of luck!

Congrats on your new purchase. Getting harder to find the 3.0 trucks, I would imagine.

I would scan thru previous posts and get familiar with diesel fuel and cold weather unless your from the south west.

Thanks. I did order the tray for the console! Live in east central Ohio so will be in the cold. Thanks guys

Congrats on your new purchase. Getting harder to find the 3.0 trucks, I would imagine.

I would scan thru previous posts and get familiar with diesel fuel and cold weather unless your from the south west.
hey we have cold in the southwest this morning it is all the way down to 295 kelvin :)

Thanks. I did order the tray for the console! Live in east central Ohio so will be in the cold. Thanks guys
welcome welcome hope you have as much fun and gain as much information as i have these guys are great.

Back