Some fuel mileage numbers after my vacation! New Truck :)

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 10, 2018
Tank #1: 25.7 MPG
Tank #2: 25.2 MPG

Note, both of these include about 20% of city driving. I drive about 7-8 MPH over the speed limit. So around 78 MPH on the interstate drive. Overall, the truck did very well and it's one of the smoothest engine combos I've ever driven. This is my 4th Duramax altogether.

06 LBZ
11 LMM
17 Colorado 2.8L Duramax
21 LM2 Duramax

I'm just now including this as I just purchased the truck on 5/28. I started this site back when they first announced and drove my friends off and on for a week while I was deciding, then life happened (Covid, etc).

Still waiting on my floor mats, but hope to get those by the end of the week since I'm back from vacation.

Last edited:
Welcome... To your new truck. Pictures or it didn't happen! Lol

:cool:

Attachments

• 30dmax2.jpg
    30dmax2.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 5
Did that new of a chevy come with the multi-pro tailgate? I think I saw a advertisement saying chevy was using it now.

Did that new of a chevy come with the multi-pro tailgate? I think I saw a advertisement saying chevy was using it now.
Not this one.. It has almost everything I wanted except the "Safety Package", which this one is missing. But as we know, with a very limited supply I really didn't' have much choice in my options.

Back