2022 Sierra Production Dates

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 10, 2018
Source: https://gmauthority.com/blog/2021/10/refreshed-2022-sierra-1500-production-dates-revealed/

GMC’s refreshed 2022 Sierra 1500 will go into production between February and March of 2022, GM Authority has learned from sources familiar with the matter.

The dates vary by cab, with Regular Cab and Crew Cab models scheduled to start production on February 7th while Double Cab models are set to go into production a month later on March 6th.

It’s worth noting that GM has consistently pushed back production dates of most of its vehicles as a result of the ongoing global semiconductor microchip shortage, along with other disruptions to the automaker’s supply chain. Hence, these dates are subject to change.

Additionally, the Sierra’s corporate cousin, the 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500, is also set to go into production on the dates listed above.

I haven't heard anymore info on the 3.0L shortage, but let's hope they are good to go when these are starting to be built. I'm really liking the changes!

You might want to change your title 😁

Man, talk about not paying a bit of attention LOL.. thank you!

Agree on the "classic" edition.. The '22's are nice. I'd need a hefty amount off the sticker to even think about purchasing that over the new body style.

Back