AG Diesel Solutions Performance Module

tjripper14

Jul 9, 2021
I loaded up the AG Diesel Solutions Module on my 21 Silverado LT 3.0L and have some very positive results. I ran drag times 0-60 and also have some great results from towing. I verified numbers using 2 different drag applications on my android devices to make sure things were accurate and ran truck in Auto 4wd to eliminate as much spin as possible because these diesels spin pretty good.
Stock 0-60 7.2 sec
Setting 1 0-60 7.2 sec
Setting 2 0-60 6.9 Sec
Setting 3 0-60 6.6 Sec
So dropping .6 sec 0-60 is a huge number! The towing was really awesome; I pull travel trailer which is 7800lbs and the least aerodynamic possible and use the #2 setting. In the #2 setting I run about 1600 rpm at 72 mph and accelerate in gear to 80 or more no problem. I run 9th or 10th gear 99% of the time towing and could go 100mph if I wanted, that's how easy it pulls it. I am hanging around 13 mpg on the 500 mile loop, this was on variable roads, so some hills and flat sections. I am confident this truck could pull well over 10k without blinking, I know tow rating isn't that high but No doubt it would handle it with ease.

I loaded up the AG Diesel Solutions Module on my 21 Silverado LT 3.0L and have some very positive results. I ran drag times 0-60 and also have some great results from towing. I verified numbers using 2 different drag applications on my android devices to make sure things were accurate and ran truck in Auto 4wd to eliminate as much spin as possible because these diesels spin pretty good.
Stock 0-60 7.2 sec
Setting 1 0-60 7.2 sec
Setting 2 0-60 6.9 Sec
Setting 3 0-60 6.6 Sec
So dropping .6 sec 0-60 is a huge number! The towing was really awesome; I pull travel trailer which is 7800lbs and the least aerodynamic possible and use the #2 setting. In the #2 setting I run about 1600 rpm at 72 mph and accelerate in gear to 80 or more no problem. I run 9th or 10th gear 99% of the time towing and could go 100mph if I wanted, that's how easy it pulls it. I am hanging around 13 mpg on the 500 mile loop, this was on variable roads, so some hills and flat sections. I am confident this truck could pull well over 10k without blinking, I know tow rating isn't that high but No doubt it would handle it with ease.
Nice! Thanks for the info I’ve been waiting for an accurate review on the Ag programmer. Yes the numbers are impressive yet not surprising, you can feel how much unused potential these engines have.

Back