Air filter and/or Cabin filter

Ndo-24

Jan 13, 2023
I wanted to ask if it’s best to stick to the AC Delco GM parts when it comes to the air and cabin filters for a 2022 Sierra 1500? Unless there’s something out there that’s better and how often should it be swapped out? I anticipate on driving my truck maybe 7,500 a year unless I do a road trip or two along the year. Any insight or tips would be helpful. Thanks Gents.

I use a Baldwin cabin filter. CAI has been swapped out with an S&B air cleaner.

I use a Baldwin cabin filter. CAI has been swapped out with an S&B air cleaner.
Good looking out with that info and I’ll have to look into it. Might be worth trying it out. Appreciate the info.

I generally stick with the AC Delco engine air filter, The truck has a DIC parameter that tells you when it needs to be changed. I have K&N cabin air filter that I will clean and recharge about every 10k miles.

Alright, good stuff and thanks for the info. I’ll give it that K&N a shot and stick to AC Delco for the air filter. Good looking out!

I generally stick with the AC Delco engine air filter, The truck has a DIC parameter that tells you when it needs to be changed. I have K&N cabin air filter that I will clean and recharge about every 10k miles.
I second this. I also stick to the AC Delco engine air filter and have the K&N cabin air filter. This actually reminds me that I need to get a new recharge kit for it, LOL.

Back