An unexpected 3.0L Duramax owner

HurstOlds3.0L

Mar 9, 2022
Hello Folks,

Just found you all a few days after taking possession of a 2022 Silverado RST LTD (so a 2021!) Even after only about 50km of driving, I am liking this ride. Reading about this motor, I feel bad I disregarded it before it dropped in my lap. This truck was an order that was declined when it finally showed up, so my bonus! Also, it has, but doesn't have, the heated seats and steering wheel. Hopefully they will arrive before the next Canadian winter I will need to endure. Cheers!

Congratulations on your new truck and welcome.

Welcome from a fellow Canuck! Mine was also a cancellation, brought on by a divorce, but was lucky enough to still get the heated seats and wheel.

Congrats and welcome! They are great trucks.. I enjoy driving mine daily!

Hey! Another Albertan! Welcome. I just found and joined this fine group recently too. What’s the deal with the heated seats and wheel? 🤔

Hey! Another Albertan! Welcome. I just found and joined this fine group recently too. What’s the deal with the heated seats and wheel? 🤔

From my understanding, you can go to the dealer to have them retrofitted once the chips are back in stock. My wife purchased a new Tahoe and they told her she can come back this summer to get the heated steering wheel added.

From my understanding, you can go to the dealer to have them retrofitted once the chips are back in stock. My wife purchased a new Tahoe and they told her she can come back this summer to get the heated steering wheel added.
Ohhh gotcha!

Back