Banks Derringer 3.0L update supposably for first of the year.

Jdorman12

Nov 9, 2022
Just called them, said in their last meeting first of the year it should be released. I have been holding out on the pedal monster and Pulsar LT for this. Figured the gains would be like the Chrysler eco diesel with 50-60hp+73 lb-ft. Just giving everyone an update.

Just called them, said in their last meeting first of the year it should be released. I have been holding out on the pedal monster and Pulsar LT for this. Figured the gains would be like the Chrysler eco diesel with 50-60hp+73 lb-ft. Just giving everyone an update.
Been thinking of calling. Thank you for the update!

It's wild how they just keep pushing it. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Yeah figured they had to adjust after GM had to fix the ECM/PCM on the no start problem possibly. The encryption is getting stronger and stronger I believe, especially since the super cruise and other remote features are getting implemented. I was researching the infotainment system that I have and it has an integrity OS by Green Hills Software, which is military/unclassified, running a virtual android environment. Any tuning/cracking/modifying takes teams and thousands of dollars and time. But yeah can't wait for it, the turbo limiter is definitely there on mine at least.

Yeah figured they had to adjust after GM had to fix the ECM/PCM on the no start problem possibly. The encryption is getting stronger and stronger I believe, especially since the super cruise and other remote features are getting implemented. I was researching the infotainment system that I have and it has an integrity OS by Green Hills Software, which is military/unclassified, running a virtual android environment. Any tuning/cracking/modifying takes teams and thousands of dollars and time. But yeah can't wait for it, the turbo limiter is definitely there on mine at least.
Agreed, and it will only get harder. Like you said, it likely becomes a huge liability for "tuners" to even touch these.. Imagine a Super Cruise enabled truck runs over someone, and GM finds out it's been "Tuned", you bet they pass the buck on to the 3rd party.

IDK, while the power increase would be nice at todays fuel $$$ I’m not so sure… lol. I like the fact that I average 28+ mpg! 👍🏻

Back