Battery Died??

Bdingman

Oct 29, 2020
My truck is just a few weeks old only 500 miles on it. Went this evening to start it and everything is dead, jumped it and now every warning light is on. Looks like I’m going to the shop tomorrow morning! Will up date as soon as I get any info

I've seen a few (non diesels) have this issue. I expect a TSB (service bulletin) out soon to resolve this.. I've seen many members on Facebook state their truck is just dead out of nowhere.

Hopefully it’s nothing serious but I will let everyone know once I find out. Just a little frustrating with a new truck

I got my truck back, there not sure why the battery dumped but did find that the truck needed a complete software download. They think that may be why the battery drained. Charging and battery drain is normal now so we’ll see.

I got my truck back, there not sure why the battery dumped but did find that the truck needed a complete software download. They think that may be why the battery drained. Charging and battery drain is normal now so we’ll see.

Keep us updated! Let's hope that is the fix.

Back