Going way out on a limb...

gemarsh

Nebraska, where the Dusty Denali Diesel's roam.
Staff member
Nov 25, 2020
here, posting this, but thought you all would like something different. It does fall under "appearance".

If your looking for a close match of Pacific Blue, (we all know compudragon is), "In The Navy" color is pretty close.

Painted a '91 3-axle gooseneck trailer today to match the '22 Denali 3500 drw in Pacific Blue, I'm finally picking up tomorrow! It is a 8 1/2'x26' with a 6' beaver and 7 ton torsion axles. Put on a new wood deck, led lights, new tires, gm tire sensors, new brakes, wired in a breakaway brake box, new pigtail, welded on safety chain mounts, new chains, replaced a single jack with twin jacks and painted the rims. Some dot tape, along with some pinstriping and it will be ready for another 30 years of farm use. Been too long since I broke out the Beugler. Paid $4750 in 1991 new. Got close to $2500 in it this fall. Not too bad considering what a comparable would cost today, if'n you could find one.

It's close to matching for a non-custom mix. Sherwin Williams direct to metal alkyd. Very good paint. I backed the baby duramax up to it to check the match, so the limb wouldn't break. 😉

Unreal weather we are having here. Who would've thought a person could paint outdoors with no wind, a week before Christmas. First year I can remember having an open winter this time of year. Bring on global warming.

20211213_113017.jpg

20211213_113038.jpg

20211214_153530.jpg

20211214_155540.jpg

love the last pic looks like the silo/tank is on the trailer. Hats off to you it looks very sharp!

Back