New to the forum

Duramax 3.0

Jun 27, 2022
Just picked up a new 2022 RST two weeks back and then my back went out so only have 254 miles on it unfortunately. I’ve been ordering accessories while I’ve been laid up and now the bed box is full good thing it’s a short box lol. Anyway this is my first GM truck in 30 years and first Duramax diesel as I have owned mostly 5.9 and 6.7 cummins with one 7.3 Navistar in there so very diesel oriented and drawn to this inline 6 layout. I’m a mechanic by trade both automotive and aviation so if I can contribute here I certainly will.

Welcome to the group. Hope your back gets better soon! (Been there, done that, been painful)

Just picked up a new 2022 RST two weeks back and then my back went out so only have 254 miles on it unfortunately. I’ve been ordering accessories while I’ve been laid up and now the bed box is full good thing it’s a short box lol. Anyway this is my first GM truck in 30 years and first Duramax diesel as I have owned mostly 5.9 and 6.7 cummins with one 7.3 Navistar in there so very diesel oriented and drawn to this inline 6 layout. I’m a mechanic by trade both automotive and aviation so if I can contribute here I certainly will.
I know you want to install your accessories, but they will be there after you take care of your back.

Welcome

Back