New to the Forum

Gearhead69

Jul 18, 2022
Hello everyone, new to this forum and was wondering if anyone else has an issue with their suspension?
2021 GMC Elevation Z-31 3.0 Diesel

Front suspension seems to hit hard/bottom out; almost feels like struts are busted or the stroke is too short.

My 21 Silverado seems the same way but been like that since new. I think they just have very limited travel. Not very smooth riding trucks, unless the road is like glass

Good to know mine is not the New, just maybe the norm.. Been this way since i drove it off the lot......
I will be looking into a different Strut/Shock package as the Rancho's they have on it are trash.. Also to take the 2.5" Rake out of the truck as well.

Welcome... most people love the ride after adding Bilstein 5100's around the entire truck.. I'm getting there, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Good news there for sure. Do you know if the Bilstein 5100 takes the factory 2.5" rake out of the ride height?

Good news there for sure. Do you know if the Bilstein 5100 takes the factory 2.5" rake out of the ride height?

They are adjustable yes, but most say if you go at or over 2" you need to add UCA's as well.

Back