2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Duramax 3.0

JD_NC

Aug 28, 2021
Greetings, all. Purchased my truck a little over 3 months ago. It has the Denali Ultimate package in Satin Steel. I love it! Recently had a 700 mile round-trip and averaged 30 mpg, mostly interstate driving at 70-75 mph. Only upgrades so far have been GM all-weather floor mats and a bed cover. I just discovered this forum and look forward to reading some of the posts from others.

Attachments

• E2A2DA62-09F0-4735-8EF2-9F12F0C32058.jpeg
    E2A2DA62-09F0-4735-8EF2-9F12F0C32058.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 8
Welcome. Nice find. Many new trucks available where you're at?

at last a person with great taste that is the most beautiful truck they make bar none. not that i am biased or anything welcome aboard.

Welcome. Nice find. Many new trucks available where you're at?
Thanks. Not much inventory at all in NC. When I was looking, called about several listed on-line only to discover they were pre-sold before hitting the lot. Diesels are very limited. The dealership where I bought mine had only 1 other new truck, which was a High Country with a 6.2 liter. It was gone the next day.

Hah
at last a person with great taste that is the most beautiful truck they make bar none. not that i am biased or anything welcome aboard.
Hey, am I looking in a mirror? 🙂 They are beautiful trucks, for sure. Never owned a vehicle that got as many compliments and turned heads like this one. I started out looking for an AT4 CarbonPro 3.0 in Satin Steel, but that proved to be a unicorn around here. All’s well that ends well. Congrats on your truck as well.

My dealer has zero GMCs on the lot. 3 Chevrolets-2 Trail bosses and a single cab 2x4 work truck. No 2500 or 3500.

Hah

Hey, am I looking in a mirror? 🙂 They are beautiful trucks, for sure. Never owned a vehicle that got as many compliments and turned heads like this one. I started out looking for an AT4 CarbonPro 3.0 in Satin Steel, but that proved to be a unicorn around here. All’s well that ends well. Congrats on your truck as well.
Ya ya, you two need to stop with the color. You know that it's all they had available. You guys are just dreaming of having the GA0 paint code...😁

Attachments

• 20210114_122146.jpg
    20210114_122146.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 8
Ya ya, you two need to stop with the color. You know that it's all they had available. You guys are just dreaming of having the GA0 paint code...😁
🤣 you’re right about it being the only color available, but exactly why I ended up on their lot. Love the blue as well. Sharp looking truck! Looks like you have about the same garage clearance as I do. Mine just barely fit with only a few inches to spare.

you are both lucky mine will not fit that is why i went ahead and had it ceramic coated. Blue was my second choice also and if they had the blue interior I would have chosen it. Of course that was last Christmas when the had some inventory yesterday nine trucks total Chevy/GMC no high countries or denalis no diesels at all.

🤣 you’re right about it being the only color available, but exactly why I ended up on their lot. Love the blue as well. Sharp looking truck! Looks like you have about the same garage clearance as I do. Mine just barely fit with only a few inches to spare.
20210829_091455.jpg
Yeah, when we built the house in '19, this was supposed to be a 3 bay attached woodshop. Well, 2020 came and didn't get a shop built, due to higher cost than I wanted to pay. So now it stores the essentials. Wood working equipment is scattered in a cold storage quoncet and the farm shop 5 miles way.
20210829_091811.jpg

Welcome.. the best color ever made.. but I'm a huge fan of gray anyways though. :D

My new 2021 GMC Sierra with the LM2 has about 1" front to back to spare in the garage - and that is with the front bumper touching the front wall. It does not help that for some reason GM's hitch receivers stick out past the rear bumpers. Never figured that one out. I am lucky that Nevada does not require front license plates, so my truck does not have the dealer installed plastic front license plate frame. My next door neighbor bought his new 2021 1500 Denali (also LM2) in California, where they DO require front license plates, so his DOES have the installed front plate frame, and his truck will NOT fit in my garage!

Back