Mobil 1 oil

glenR

Jun 29, 2020
I have tried to order Mobil1 ESP X2 0-20w , my GM dealer want $11.00 a qt. and $26 for filter. First oil change I had them do at 5k miles was complimentary, but I want to do my own service in the future. Anyone been able to get the recommended Mobil 1

I've been looking around as well.. it seems like this new stuff is hard to come by.

put an order in with local NAPA because Mobil customer help said they have shipped to various Napa stores, gave me a Mobil part number which I gave to NAPA, let you know if I get it, NAPA called back it will be a few days.

talked to them about 5 days ago or so, they think they will be able to get it, told me to call back in couple weeks, will call in about week, should know by then.

I recently purchased oil from my dealer was reasonable in price actually cheaper than anything I found online ??

Yea right now dealer is still the best bet it seems.. which is odd.

I recently purchased oil from my dealer was reasonable in price actually cheaper than anything I found online ??
How much did they charge, my dealer in Grand Rapids, Minnesota wants $11 a quart !!!

No they all set their own prices and some offer discounts for customers who purchased from them the more of those great engines that are put out there the most available aftermarket products will become.

I bought enough for an oil change at NAPA, after I asked them to get it, they charged 8 a quart

That’s not real bad I assume it was the Mobil 1 dexos d I’ve never checked with our local Napa

I had to have them order it, but ended up having dealer near my daughters , about 180 miles from me do a change cause wanted tire rotation which they would do for $15 with oil change came to $100

WOW!!! that was a GM Dealer??? what state, town? I'll call my dealer back or check others in minnesota around Minneapolis suburbs where my kids live.
Merit Chevrolet/St. Paul, MN, was about $6 per quart when I bought a month ago

From time to time, if you have a local BJ's box store, I have picked up the 5qt bottles at a decent price (Mobile 1 0w20).
Walmart has also had boxes of 0w20 (carboard box with bag inside) it is 12qts.

Back