Things you learned about on your truck...

gemarsh

Nebraska, where the Dusty Denali Diesel's roam.
Staff member
Nov 25, 2020
For some reason I long pressed the GMC app on an android phone. As you know when that is done, you get a dialog box to appear to...uninstall, delete or select.

While this is true with the GMC app, the dialog box also has shortcuts for the...lock, unlock, start and stop buttons found on the remote and inside of the app.

I thought I'd pass on the info for the ones that use the app.

So lets hear what things you know of the T1's, that aren't common knowledge.

Screenshot_20210718-200321_One UI Home.jpg

I haven't shelled out the $$ yet for that app.. my last truck it was free, now they want $15.

My cool feature: turning off the autostop button each time I get in.. :cool:

Pay?! the GM app was free at Christmas do they charge for it now?

coolest thing i just got into is the tow subsystem more cameras and checklist than you can shake a stick at.

I think that is correct. But if it's same as late last year, you'd get 3 months free and then can cancel.

I think it is easier than trying to cancel xm radio. I have heard they don't pressure you like xm. Still getting offers by mail and phone calls and didn't even subscribe. Just let the free trial expire.

i know why i got confused that part was paid for the first three years by the dealership and the App is a free download......either a Denali thing or a dealership thing.

I had an introductory price for remote access app and wifi. I just call and try to cancel when the rate goes up. They transfer me to the loyalty dept. and continue the lower rate.

I had an introductory price for remote access app and wifi. I just call and try to cancel when the rate goes up. They transfer me to the loyalty dept. and continue the lower rate.
That's standard practice for any service. Cable, phone, XM. I didn't go beyond the free trial of OnStar or data. App still works though but sometimes buggy saying unable to connect to server.

Something I discovered was to be able to switch the 12v plug from unswitched to switched by pulling the fuse and moving it to the right. Great for dash cams.

I just figured out why my fuel mileage distances are 31, 62 and 404 miles when I kept seeing others photos of like 25 and different. Just realized that mine was originally a Canadian truck so it's the conversion from 50, 100 and 650 kilometers, lol.

I thought big deal heated wheel, I probably will never use it? Well now I love it, I'm spoiled my wife says.
Same, I was one to say it's not a big deal.. but when you use one, man, it's life changing :D

Yup, especially when it's -20 to -30c :D . And now you can't even get that and heated seats unless you spring for the Denali.

Back