1.5" / 2" front level kit for 2021 RST 4x4,crew cab shortbed leveling kit.

rbdjr

Jun 23, 2021
Been looking at the top spacers on top of the strut and the lower mount spacers, anyone has any experience with either? for the front.
For the 2" leveling kit that adds a spacer bottom or top of the strut, any anyone has any experience as far as one being better than the other? Top spacer vs Bottom spacer?

Think I will go with the top spacers(aluminum) as some say on severe suspension travel the lower ones have a possibility to hit CV boot. But I find it hard to believe they manufacture them knowing they can hit the boots. I still will go with the ones on top unless I hear something else, its more labor but better safe than sorry. My front sits approx a bit more than 1" lower than rear at this point, smallest I have saw are 2" should be fine

I went with readylift 2 in level and 2 and 1/4 rear block. Seems to be working well. No issues yet anyway

2021 RST 4x4 crew, 3.0L -
Ok went with the Motofab 2" lift, ( 1.5spacer ) top strut spacer, front now approx 1 higher than the rear, wish I went with 1.5" lift.
Might add a 1" lift to the rear? then will be true level. we will see.
I will drive for a couple of weeks to see where it settles?

Did you add a block in the back or just the front part? Without a block I could see it being nose high. I'd add a block in the back (2" is factory on the trail boss I think).

Yes I added the 1.5-inch spacer on top of the front strut that raised the front 2 "s, and yes it was high in front. I then added 1"blocks to the leaf spring stack in the rear and now it is level.

Yes I added the 1.5-inch spacer on top of the front strut that raised the front 2 "s, and yes it was high in front. I then added 1"blocks to the leaf spring stack in the rear and now it is level.

Measured height to wheel well lip after alignment and truck settled for a week. 40" +-1/4" all around pics coming

Sorry:D, I forgot,I just ran out to grab dinner and took some pics in the IMG-3832 (1).jpgHome Depot lot, Now I see the sign above on the pole:ROFLMAO:
Tire size from factory 275/60/r20

Attachments

• IMG-3830.jpg
    IMG-3830.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-3831.jpg
    IMG-3831.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I ended up taking my 2 and 1/4 block off the rear and went to a 1 in. Block. In rear. Still have a very slight rake which is what I wanted. That with 2 in redi lift worked good

I ended up taking my 2 and 1/4 block off the rear and went to a 1 in. Block. In rear. Still have a very slight rake which is what I wanted. That with 2 in redi lift worked good
That must have given it quite the rake with the 2-1/4” blocks on the back? I might go with what you have now I just want a little more clearance up front the bumper is awfully close to the ground and I like a leveled stance. Either a slight rake so it doesn’t squat with some tools in the back or I’ll throw air bags on it to keep it level no matter what’s in the back 🤷🏻‍♂️

Truck at factory height didn’t have much rake. I was afraid 2 inch in front would make it nose high. Wanted to keep factory rake after the lift but ended up with a little more than factory with the 2 1/4. Have the duramax so I believe front springs are a little heavier which helped the stance. Anyway alls well now for my taste.

Back