Accessories and Add Ons?

schwlog

Nov 3, 2020
Alright everyone, I came home last night with a 2021 GMC Sierra SLT and I want to know what y'all are doing to your trucks?! I know I need to get some running boards and a bed cover, those are the easy ones, but what else do y'all recommend? I love this truck so far (it has only been 12 hours...) but just want some ideas!

I changed all the badges from chrome to black, put the raised black letters into the indented CHEVROLET on the tailgate and changed the multi colored 4x4 stickers to all black. I think it looks better on a Summit White truck. I tried to post pictures but it said the files were too large. I also put an ultra flex tonneou cover on.

After the spring thaw, I plan on putting my vent visors on and getting the front door windows tinted.

Already have the auto stop eliminator, work lights on with high beam and fogs on high beam harnesses installed.

I have been having a tough time finding accessories for my 2020 Sierra. It seems a lot of the websites I have checked specifically say the accessories won't fit the diesel models, or they don't sell accessories that fit them at all. Has anyone else run into this? I am looking for skid plates and a bull bar for mine.

Yes. Main reason is for the extra air intake between the tow hooks cooler. Companies I believe are saying items won't fit, because it would block air flow.

I've got the truck on order and want to eliminate stop/start permanently rather than having to hit button every time I start the truck.
Already have the auto stop eliminator, FROM POST 3 ABOVE.
Any more info. on this?

Pretty straightforward, if you follow his YouTube video on installation.

Oh, don't forget the popcorn. 🍿

Just got mine back now "dressed" got the light up grill ornament, floor liners, back seat cover, bed cover, and console organizer. i love it all but i have to admit i really like the grill light more than i should. will add some pic soon.

Do a search for Frontier front bumper. They have a few for your truck.

The Diamondback cover I ordered came in early so I installed it today. Also had a DDI multi mount come in last week that mounts to the bottom seat rails. Added Halo magnets to hold stuff.

Another add-on is a Course Motorsports magnetic phone holder that mounts over the radio. Quick and easy install and keeps my phone up and out of the way.

I also ordered and received a set of Super Springs Sumo Solo springs to help with towing. I’ll wait until I’m ready to tow my boat to get a before/after feel.

Last edited:
going in next week for a ceramic coating wheels glass the works. mine is a fuzz too big to fit in my garage so.....

Ceramic coating is out of this world. It's on my to do list for sure!

Hey fellas, I can’t seem to find the harness to have work lights on with high beams. Any tips? Thanks.
Sorry for the delay in responding. In the middle of a trip, NE to VA to TN to FL and then back to NE in time for spring planting. Truck is pulling mountains great and the cruise control brake works wonderfully.

Here is the link to the wiring harness from boost auto...

Sorry for the delay in responding. In the middle of a trip, NE to VA to TN to FL and then back to NE in time for spring planting. Truck is pulling mountains great and the cruise control brake works wonderfully.

Here is the link to the wiring harness from boost auto...

Perfect, now on order with fog light harness. Thanks.

Back