if you had to pick a color

• Blue

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

CompuDragon

Jan 11, 2021
on a recent trip to the northeast i noticed a much larger number of blue GMCs compared to gray. upon returning to Texas i found many more grey trucks than blue. so i thought where have i seen this before north=blue and south=grey probably just my imagination. If white is the absence of color and black is all colors combined they don't count i now leave it to you the members of the forum grey or blue.

save your confederate credit cards the south will rise again.

I think they all start out the same color. It's just that they turn blue from the cold.🥶

I'm surprised you didn't see a rush of blue trucks last winter when youall stole our coal fired electricity. 😉

i had a friend with a Yugo GT it didn't go any faster but it came with a cassette tape that went varooom it got from point A to point B eventually trust me these are much nicer.

You need to take off your glasses!

Picture213.jpg

Shadow Gray Metallic does look different depending on the light outside.. I've seen dark gray, some blue for sure at times when I was looking.

**Yeah, yeah, okay. Next, you guys will be trying to convince me the sky is gray. I get it now, you are all just jealous of Pacific Blue. I guess my old lady's jacket is CAT yellow, too! That's why it blended in so well at the Petrified Forest/Painted Desert, last week**20220309_120346.jpg

Back