Fumoto valve for 3.0L

jnissen

Jun 24, 2020
Changing my oil soon. would like to try one of the quick change valves in place of the standard oil drain plug. Anyone know the size of threads? I believe the standard Chevy is a 12mmx1.75. A Fumoto F107N should fit but wanted to check prior to ordering.

Welcome! Let me know what you find out, but from my research looks to be same from what I can find.

Yes I ordered the F107 but that has been superseded by F137. I received the F137 along with a bag sticker that indicated the number change. They state to not be concerned if you receive the x137 series of valve as it’s correct for the vehicle.

Yes I ordered the F107 but that has been superseded by F137. I received the F137 along with a bag sticker that indicated the number change. They state to not be concerned if you receive the x137 series of valve as it’s correct for the vehicle.

Good to know, thanks for sharing!

I purchased this one and after 3500 miles did my first oil change to Amsoil. Popped this in when I changed the oil and it fit with no issues. Haven't got to see how well it drains but I'm sure it'll be fine. Comes with a little plastic safety clip to make sure it doesn't accidentally open (don't know how it could, since it's spring loaded and all). Hope it makes things a little easier under there... seems to be plenty out of the way where it won't get hit or knocked off accidentally.

Cheers~

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
F137S- and MH-10, and a piece of 3/8 hose spoils you.

F137S- and MH-10, and a piece of 3/8 hose spoils you.

Awesome! thanks for the info and links! Few questions for you (or anyone with this combo):
1. Assume you went with this combination to avoid the permanently extended long nipple? https://www.fumotousa.com/f137n.html
2. Does the MH-10 Hose connector just snap on and off easily?
2. When you attach the MH-10 hose connector and the valve is open (draining) is there any leakage at the connection?

Back