LZO duramax NO START

E.Reed

Reaction score
Has anyone or know someone that has a NO START and then after 20 minutes it starts. 20k miles and it's happen 4 times. Any suggestions or has anyone had there's fixed. Also text 325-518-4038

Has anyone or know someone that has a NO START and then after 20 minutes it starts. 20k miles and it's happen 4 times. Any suggestions or has anyone had there's fixed. Also text 325-518-4038
Welcome.

Yes. Quite common on the LM2. A reflash has taken care of it. First that I've heard on the LZ0.

Welcome.

Yes. Quite common on the LM2. A reflash has taken care of it. First that I've heard on the LZ0.
Agreed, thought it was a LM2 thing. I had the reflash done and haven't experienced it since.

I had the reflash Dec 22 and seemed good until a few weeks ago and it started doing it again. Dealer is going to replace the ECM, just waiting for it to come in to make an appointment to get it changed. Covered under warranty.

I had the reflash Dec 22 and seemed good until a few weeks ago and it started doing it again. Dealer is going to replace the ECM, just waiting for it to come in to make an appointment to get it changed. Covered under warranty.
Good to know.. keep us updated on how it goes.

Welcome.

Problem fix. It was the kill switch that was added and didn't do it correctly. Problem solved

Problem solved. It was an after market kill switch that was add and hooked up wrong

No start issue resolved. Problem fix, it was an after market kill switch installed wrong and getting mixed signals to and from computer

No start issue resolved. Problem fix, it was an after market kill switch installed wrong and getting mixed signals to and from computer
Yep, that could do it!

Thanks for the update. Glad it wasn't something worse.

Finally got the new ECM in mine on Thursday. It was very sporadic in when it acted up so time will tell if it worked. For the record mine is LM2. Didn't notice the original was referencing LZ0.

Back