No Heat with remote start

Newfie Bullet

Jan 14, 2024
I have a 2020 elevation. When I start my pickup with the remote ny fan function doesn’t start like I left it, my heated seats, and heated steering wheel don’t come on.
None of it comes on until I get in my pickup and hit the start button.
Anybody experience the same issue?

Do you have them turned ON in the infotainment system?

Under the settings icon... then the vehicle tab...then comfort and convenience tab...then click on your preferences, for I think, remote seats heat and cool.

You'll figure it out, just worm your way around. You might find other settings you would like. Like shutting off the damn horn beeping and lights flashing!

I know it's old skool, but some still hunt, and nothing shouts, I'M HERE, more than a damn truck, blinking and honking for everything, at 4 in the morning. You can not shut-off the 3 blinks when the tailgate drops and my dealer says they don't know if it's possible.

Thanks for this post, it's been around a year, I should talk to my dealership and see if thet have figured out a way, yet.

Need to replace the battery in my key fob so I grabbed the other one to remote start. The heated steering wheel comes on but not the seat now. I suppose it’s customizable to each fob so now I might dig into the settings. Glad I saw this or I’d really be scratching my head.

Need to replace the battery in my key fob so I grabbed the other one to remote start. The heated steering wheel comes on but not the seat now. I suppose it’s customizable to each fob so now I might dig into the settings. Glad I saw this or I’d really be scratching my head.

Your exactly correct.

Back