Ordered 2022 Sierra Denali

cpd682

Sep 10, 2021
Ordered a Sierra Denali Duramax in titanium rush.
Hope it looks as good in person as the photos.
Maybe it will arrive in time for Christmas- hopefully sooner…

Will replace a 12 F150 Platinum.
Really like the GMC interior refresh and diesel option.

Congratulations! I ordered my LT Trail Boss at dealer on 4/1/22.

Yesterday the status changed to “Your order has been accepted and your vehicle is heading towards production” (something like that).

I was told 6-12 weeks from the time the order is accepted by GM.

We will see. I’m hoping for mid to late August.

Welcome to the club!

Ordered diesel Denali in mid-january in Canada and was cancelled due to production stop on LM2 bit over a week ago.....not impressed!

Guess its a 2023 with LZ0 now.....scared of price hike for sure.....

Got an unexpected call today from dealer that my truck had arrived. Dealer didn’t even know it been produced. Had to see the color in person, but very happy with it. Pick it up in a few days. Dealer honored GM employee pricing with no added fees. Ordered mid March 2022.

Attachments

• 9264E918-52BF-4564-AD91-19A2A90107E9.jpeg
    9264E918-52BF-4564-AD91-19A2A90107E9.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 8
Wow, that was fast! (Being a little facetious 😁 )

That looks really nice, a little darker than the previous satin steel metallic like mine. Congrats!

I expected it to take even longer. Only feature missing is the parking sensors. Trying to get dealer to handle the price protection w GM since I had placed order before the March price increase but we’re not there yet.
got to test drive it yesterday and very pleased. Ready to bring it home.

Whatever the price was when it was quoted, ordered and agreed to, they must honour it. Mine, the salesman I dealt with at the time forgot to include the freight and A/C tax, around $1700. They discounted the base price and re-added the freight and tax, keeping the total price as originally quoted. That quote has to match now except for any extras you might get in the finance office (which you should NEVER buy).

I expected it to take even longer. Only feature missing is the parking sensors. Trying to get dealer to handle the price protection w GM since I had placed order before the March price increase but we’re not there yet.
got to test drive it yesterday and very pleased. Ready to bring it home.
Are parking sensors available as retrofit or no?

Yes, the sensors are a retrofit item.
I don’t know the exact build date but the new mandatory charge for OnStar is not listed on mine.
Mine should be ready for pick up Tuesday.

Completely agree on passing on all of those extra add ons!

Picked mine up yesterday - very happy with it in all aspects so far.
Temps have been 100+ here in Texas and the AC works much better than my previous ride.

Back