SPORT MODE

With 4 people and luggage for a week and 2 kyaks. on top of the bed with a hitch extender too. Was difficult to leave cruise on 65mph for sure!
I drove like a pissed off teenager back when I was a pissed off teenager, now days I set it a couple Kms over the limit and watch my fuel eco gauge and smile as pissed off teenagers fly by lol

I've actually been driving more at the speed limit and saw my mileage go up. This was especially true when I was towing my sled trailer. Not very heavy but it's like a giant sail so speed was definitely a factor.

I tend to agree with most. My normal commute is 50 miles/day, mostly on tollways in North Dallas area. To me, Sport mode seems like steering and especially braking is much better for this type of driving. I wish the HUD would display what gear it is in.

I've actually been driving more at the speed limit and saw my mileage go up. This was especially true when I was towing my sled trailer. Not very heavy but it's like a giant sail so speed was definitely a factor.
Man I’m so impressed with this little diesel 8-9L/100km in a 4x4 crew cab pickup? Hell ya! I like it!

Back