Stealth module for 3.0

RocketCrockett

Jun 19, 2020
I got a notice that the stealth module is being released for the 3.0. I was wondering if anyone has tried one yet? I would love to see a dyno comparison before and after. You would think if it was a significant change,they would post this info. 🤷🏻‍♂️Price looks to be around $700.00. A lot of money if it only makes a few horsepower. 🤔🥴

I've personally never been a fan of that company, it's always been "snake oil" to me. I would look at legit tuning if you're wanting something more.. granted, with any tuner you run the risk of voiding the warranty.. but that's the risk most of us have taken... :D

I bought one about a week ago and installed it the other day on my 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 3.0 Duramax. Fairly easy install, the fuel sensor was a little difficult to get to because of the S&B air filter box I have in the way, but only took 15 min or so total. Went out to test drive and saw an immediate increase in torque and throttle response. This was on level 3 (High). Still experimenting with seeing the differences between 2 (medium) and 1 (Low), not seeing huge changes in driveablilty switching between those. Going from stock to high is huge though. I wouldn't say that I'm completely sold yet because I have not towed with it yet but so far I like what I've seen.

Back