Well guys I kept the 1500, but

gemarsh

Nebraska, where the Dusty Denali Diesel's roam.
Staff member
Nov 25, 2020
I bought a '22 3500 Denali. Finally found one that is in transient, that is spec'ed with what I would order. There were four in Texas, but were spoken for. This one is in South Dakota, 186 miles from me. It's been invoiced to the dealer, so he's thinking late Nov-mid Dec. Wife didn't want to get rid of the 21, so I added another to the stable. Looks like you'all are stuck with me.

Only thing the chip shortage eliminated was the rear heated seats. Guess the dog will have to set in the front more often. The 6.6 doesn't have the auto stop, but get this, it has a high idle switch!

Hopefully I can post photos here, without getting shamed. Maybe we can talk BoostN into adding a 2500\3500HD topic category!image.jpgWindow Sticker.jpg

Congrats man! I'm still a huge fan of the 6.6, and it might be my next truck actually (depending on how the restyle looks).

It's even better you have both.. I'm a bit jealous! :cool:

Thanks guys.

Truck went to 4800, this week. Off the train and setting in Wisconsin. Due in to the dealer on 26Nov.

Not to plug up gm1500diesel.com, with referencing the 2500/3500,I will only update this post with a couple pictures when she's home.

It's nice to have a T1 1500 as a guinea pig for accessories. I know what works and the quality of the items. I can say the American brothers design knobs arrived way faster than my first order for the 1500.

One item I won't have to copy from the 1500 is the fuel cap. For some reason the 3500 has a green fuel cap from factory, unlike the 1500's.

Pretty much have everything in boxes, ready to install, except for the replacement tires. FedEx should be dropping them of Monday the 22nd. Went with the Nitto EXO Grapplers.

Well, I did it again. Farm had an outstanding year and needed to spend some cash.

I still have the 1500 and 3500drw. I picked up a 2500HD AT4 premium package with the diesel. Got windows tinted this morning.20221209_100112.jpg20221209_100202.jpg

It has all the chips, rear wheelwell liners and under hood insulator. Only thing that is missing is the off road side steps, which I have an iou from dealer when they get them in.

Got tires on order. Boy, talk about price increases!

Funny how GM keeps raising it truck prices, 90 thousand here, 80 thousand there, when is it going to end?

Funny how GM keeps raising it truck prices, 90 thousand here, 80 thousand there, when is it going to end?
Will it end? Hearing the GMC Sierra EV is 105k?

You planning on opening a GMC truck dealership?! Lol

I’m really glad I bought my 1500 BDmax (double cab) when I did! $52K CDN + tax (just a hair under $60K out the door. Think I did pretty good. Prices are stupid now!

Very nice! I agree.. I bought my RST right in the middle of Covid, used a supplier discount and paid about 4 grand under sticker so it worked out for me.

Back