Winter windshield washer fluid...

gemarsh

Nebraska, where the Dusty Denali Diesel's roam.
Staff member
Nov 25, 2020
Any of you cold climate guys finding any washer fluid available? My town of 50k doesn't have any. Napa, Amazon and Walmart are out of stock, unless you want to pay 16$/gal.

I need about 30 gallons to winterize a sprayer.

Use the heads off the still one gallon to six water or contact someone in a different area these guys are out of Dallas TX near me might be able to help

shipping may be prohibitive but worth a phone call

Winter in north texas
you awake with your breath turning to visible frost your nose red as a cherry then you realize you fell asleep looking for a snack with the fridge door open. Its still 74 outside even though at night the temps may plummet all the way down to the 50s BRRRRR

...Winter in north texas
you awake with your breath turning to visible frost your nose red as a cherry then you realize you fell asleep looking for a snack with the fridge door open. Its still 74 outside even though at night the temps may plummet all the way down to the 50s BRRRRR
I was told that ya'll stole our electricity this last winter, cause it was cold down there and your sun panels and wind spinning things froze up. 🤔

Well, that is what our in town coal generating power company told us anyways.

We have a NG fireplace, heater and stove. We stayed warm and had electricity with a diesel power tractor, spinning a 20kw genset.

good old Ercot actually tried to wait and bring the coal systems online after the turbines froze and gosh by then it was too cold. i am a huge tech lover but this is what happens when people listen to computers.

Back