Your first mod?

Whats your first mod?

• Total voters
Looking at one on Amazon $129 on sale now? I have no experience with these this would be my first, anyone hear any pros or cons on this model?

REDTIGER F7N 4K Dual Dash Cam Built-in WiFi GPS Front 4K/2.5K and Rear 1080P Dual Dash Camera for Cars,3.16" Display,170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Sensor, Support 256GB Max - $129

also need a UHD card

SanDisk 256GB High Endurance Video microSDXC Card with Adapter for Dash Cam and Home Monitoring systems - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, Micro SD Card - SDSQQNR-256G-GN6IA = $34​

Last edited:
Looking at one on Amazon $129 on sale now? I have no experience with these this would be my first, anyone hear any pros or cons on this model?

REDTIGER F7N 4K Dual Dash Cam Built-in WiFi GPS Front 4K/2.5K and Rear 1080P Dual Dash Camera for Cars,3.16" Display,170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with Sony Sensor, Support 256GB Max - $129

also need a UHD card

SanDisk 256GB High Endurance Video microSDXC Card with Adapter for Dash Cam and Home Monitoring systems - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, Micro SD Card - SDSQQNR-256G-GN6IA = $34​

I don't have any opinion on this camera. Personally I try to steer clear of these off brand units. These are electronic equipment and I want to make sure that I have the ability to contact the manufacture if I have an issue. I also did not have the need for a display on the camera. My intention was to keep this as out of sight as possible for myself. The Thinkware is a simple wifi connection to your phone and it will display and download any of the content on the microSD card, which is included with the camera.

Thinkware F200 PRO Full HD 1080P WiFi Dash Cam (Front & Rear Cam, 32GB, Hardwiring)​

this is the unit i am running and it is currently $160 on Amazon with card and hardwiring included.

I don't have any opinion on this camera. Personally I try to steer clear of these off brand units. These are electronic equipment and I want to make sure that I have the ability to contact the manufacture if I have an issue. I also did not have the need for a display on the camera. My intention was to keep this as out of sight as possible for myself. The Thinkware is a simple wifi connection to your phone and it will display and download any of the content on the microSD card, which is included with the camera.
Thanks for the heads up, Like I said I have NO previous experience. It did have the best customer rating and a lifetime free assistance. But I'm going to check out the Thinkwear now I also have no need to view in the truck, just when anything happens would and when I need it and hope I never need it.
Thanks, any info is appreciated.
rbdjr

Thanks for the heads up, Like I said I have NO previous experience. It did have the best customer rating and a lifetime free assistance. But I'm going to check out the Thinkwear now I also have no need to view in the truck, just when anything happens would and when I need it and hope I never need it.
Thanks, any info is appreciated.
rbdjr
i unfortunetly recorded two seperate occasions in which my Colorado had gotten hit. The second of which totaled the truck with $21K+ in damage. That camera is the same one that is in my Silverado now.

No matter what you get, if you want to hardwire it in, you will need at least one add-a-fuse tap to power the cameras. the Thinkware will need two of them.

i unfortunetly recorded two seperate occasions in which my Colorado had gotten hit. The second of which totaled the truck with $21K+ in damage. That camera is the same one that is in my Silverado now.

No matter what you get, if you want to hardwire it in, you will need at least one add-a-fuse tap to power the cameras. the Thinkware will need two of them.
Thanks Again, hopefully the camera helped you if it was not your fault. And thanks for the tip for the power feeds fuse.

Back