Mileage with/without stop/start

With the updated ECU programming, the CNS has been fixed so that shouldn't be an issue. When it did work for me, it started fairly quickly but was still annoying. Also would roll through stop signs just so it wouldn't stop the engine.

Yep, best damned $100USD I've ever spent.
Will this device impact or void the factory warranty in any way? Sounds like a steal for only $100 and personally, I’m not too convinced on the AutoStop feature on my truck either. It’s completed shutoff on me now twice, and I dropped it off this morning to have that looked at since it’s a serious liability IMO. Thanks.

Last edited:
Will this device impact or void the factory warranty in any way? Sounds like a steal for only $100 and personally, I’m not too convinced on the AutoStop feature on my truck either. It’s completed shutoff on me now twice, and I dropped it off this morning to have that looked at since it’s a serious liability IMO. Thanks.

I don't see how. It's one of those things that would be pretty safe to run and not worry about it, in my opinion.

I never checked the difference either before I put in an autostop eliminator. I can say that when I drove from Maryland to Wisconsin (with minimal stops), I was averaging 42mpg (doing 75-80 on the interstates, that 10 speed helps!). Being "near home" driving is usually 22-24.

Back